Thursday, May 14, 2009

What a Shock!


What a shock!

Ed Began,
"I know. I know. Listen, I told you guys that you should be working on your resume's, right? Well I've been moonlighting as a state sponsored career counselor for about a month now. Go and get the dummies and we'll get down to business."

I returned with Bill and Shlomo. Ed continued,
"Let's get down to business shall we. I have a plan. It may work and it may flop. Either way I don't care. It's better than the alternative. You'll have to lay low for a couple of weeks and take some odd jobs provided by the state. When I get my ducks in a row, I'll contact you all and we'll begin our venture. I am going to start a freelance information Tech company and I'm hoping that you guys will tag along and make us all some greenbacks, see. It's the best we can do in this economy. So what do you say? Are you in?

Bill, Shlomo, and I all nodded in approval.

After the guys left, I asked Ed how he got hooked up with a job like this. He told me that Chicago was the most corrupt city in the country and that he had friends. I guess that's what it's all about here. It doesn't seem fair but who am I to complain.

2 comments: