Friday, September 18, 2009

Game Night

No jobs today. Bill tweeted and suggested that we have a warcraft tourney. He said that he had some news to tell me, and with him there's no telling what that could be.

Bill arrived about twenty minutes late. I introduced he and Gerard. Judging by tonight, it seems like they will get on swimmingly.

Gerard is an ok gamer, but I would classify him as medium grade; an aspiring amateur. Bill and I owned everyone on the battle field - as usual.

All was going well, until Bill delivered the "news" that he had. Apparently he got a hold of three bicycles and signed Shlomo and I up to participate in an illegal bike race. Of course he didn't ask either of us whether or not we wanted to participate. I let him know how I felt about that.

I don't know how I get myself roped into these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment