Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The New Bin


I was in a great mood coming back home from Mother's house. She gave me a hundred dollars to help me out. So I got a six pack on the way home to share with Gerard.

My mood quickly changed when I entered the living room. To my surprise, Gerard took it upon himself to get the apartment a recycling bin. He had the thing sitting right behind the front door. I can't quite explain why, but it really irritated me. Maybe it was because he did it without consulting me. I had planned on doing it myself.

In order to vent some of my frustrations I decided to whoop his buttocks in a game of Bond. It was a total massacre & I still reign supreme.

I guess sharing my apartment will take some getting used to.

5 comments:

  1. Nick Quandt actually spent some of his precious time and colored today's comic. Check the link below to see Nick's work. cool Nick & thanks =) You Rule!

    http://s374.photobucket.com/albums/oo188/demophon1/?action=view&current=Nickscolor.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks....as long as I have my laptop, I will try to add some color to all the new things you release. Of course I will get better at it as time goes on but for know I am sorry if I make it look odd in some sort of way.

    ReplyDelete